Обсуждение: Issue on catalogs.sgml

Issue on catalogs.sgml

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hey,

While working on the french translation of the manual, I found that one column of pg_stats_ext was on the pg_stats columns' list. Here is a quick patch to fix this.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
Вложения

Re: Issue on catalogs.sgml

Дата:
Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> writes:
> While working on the french translation of the manual, I found that one
> column of pg_stats_ext was on the pg_stats columns' list. Here is a quick
> patch to fix this.

Right you are, and after casting a suspicious eye on the responsible
commit, I found another similar error.  "patch" with the default
amount of context is not too bright about handling our documentation
tables :-(.

Pushed.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Issue on catalogs.sgml

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le mar. 25 mai 2021 à 00:05, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> a écrit :
Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> writes:
> While working on the french translation of the manual, I found that one
> column of pg_stats_ext was on the pg_stats columns' list. Here is a quick
> patch to fix this.

Right you are, and after casting a suspicious eye on the responsible
commit, I found another similar error.  "patch" with the default
amount of context is not too bright about handling our documentation
tables :-(.

Pushed.

Thanks.

--