Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Zack
Дата:
Hi Postgres admins!

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is zackhendlin.gmail.com and I would like to modify https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients to add a tool that I've used to query postgres on mobile.

Thanks!

--

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Zack (zackhendlin@gmail.com) wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is *zackhendlin.gmail.com
> <http://zackhendlin.gmail.com>* and I would like to modify
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients to add a tool that I've
> used to query postgres on mobile.

I've expedited your cooling off period.  Please go to
https://wiki.postgresql.org and click on 'login' in the top-right and
then let us know when you've done that and then we'll be able to grant
you editor rights.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Zack
Дата:
Thanks Stephen! Just relogged in, so hopefully you should be able to grant edit rights now :)

-Zack

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 6:42 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
Greetings,

* Zack (zackhendlin@gmail.com) wrote:
> I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is *zackhendlin.gmail.com
> <http://zackhendlin.gmail.com>* and I would like to modify
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients to add a tool that I've
> used to query postgres on mobile.

I've expedited your cooling off period.  Please go to
https://wiki.postgresql.org and click on 'login' in the top-right and
then let us know when you've done that and then we'll be able to grant
you editor rights.

Thanks!

Stephen

--
Mobile: +1 (858) 200 6630

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings Zack,

* Zack (zackhendlin@gmail.com) wrote:
> Thanks Stephen! Just relogged in, so hopefully you should be able to grant
> edit rights now :)

Yup, done, you should be good to go now.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения