Обсуждение: How to explicitly state unlock in sql?

How to explicitly state unlock in sql?

От
Shaozhong SHI
Дата:
Locked tables stop progress.

How to explicitly preventing locking?

Regards,

David

Re: How to explicitly state unlock in sql?

От
Rob Sargent

> On Mar 16, 2022, at 2:56 PM, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Locked tables stop progress.
>
> How to explicitly preventing locking?
>
> Regards,
>
> David

It’s much more likely that your workflow needs to be altered/corrected.  Of course you haven’t explained any of what it
isyou’re doing and what exactly are the symptoms.

I would be curious to know your mental model of how this email list works.

Re: How to explicitly state unlock in sql?

Дата:
Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> writes:
> Locked tables stop progress.
> How to explicitly preventing locking?

You are really wasting everybody's time, including yours,
with these detail-free questions.  The short answer to the
question as stated is "you can't".  There is probably some
more-useful answer that could be given, but we'd need to
understand a lot more about what your actual problem is.

There is some advice about how to ask useful questions at

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

            regards, tom lane