Обсуждение: Vacuum behaviour for replicated nodes with pglogical (postgres 10)

Vacuum behaviour for replicated nodes with pglogical (postgres 10)

От
Dirk Krautschick

Hi

should I expect the same vacuum behaviour on both nodes replicated with pglogical

if both nodes have the very same autovacuum settings?

The insert, update, delete do have the same affect on the threshold on standby side, right?

Or are there any pitfalls using pglogical in this contect?

Thanks and cheers

Dirk

Re: Vacuum behaviour for replicated nodes with pglogical (postgres 10)

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 24.03.22 09:39, Dirk Krautschick wrote:
> should I expect the same vacuum behaviour on both nodes replicated with
> pglogical
>
> if both nodes have the very same autovacuum settings?
>
> The insert, update, delete do have the same affect on the threshold on
> standby side, right?

Yes, it should roughly be the same.