Обсуждение: Migration data from Postgres on Windows to Postgres on Linux

Migration data from Postgres on Windows to Postgres on Linux

От
Dennis
Дата:
Hi,

How to migrate data from Postgres on Windows to Postgres on Linux ? I want to do the move in zero time. Postgres version won't change. only the OS version will change.
Are there any step by step documentation about migration ?

Regards
Dennis

Re: Migration data from Postgres on Windows to Postgres on Linux

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Thu, 2022-04-07 at 13:15 +0300, Dennis wrote:
> How to migrate data from Postgres on Windows to Postgres on Linux ? I want to do the move in zero time.
> Postgres version won't change. only the OS version will change.
> Are there any step by step documentation about migration ?

Logical replication.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe