Обсуждение: Proposal for New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) for GSOC 2022

Proposal for New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) for GSOC 2022

От
Vedant Gokhale
Дата:
I was reading the contributor guidelines and it mentioned sending the proposal to this email address. The guidelines also mentioned that you must be subscribed to the mailing list. Please let me know if something more has to be done.

The proposal is attached to this email

Thank You.

Regards

Vedant Gokhale

Вложения

Re: Proposal for New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDBC) for GSOC 2022

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Vedant Gokhale (gokhalevedant06@gmail.com) wrote:
> I was reading the contributor guidelines and it mentioned sending the
> proposal to this email address. The guidelines also mentioned that you must
> be subscribed to the mailing list. Please let me know if something more has
> to be done.
>
> The proposal is attached to this email

Thanks!

Stephen