Обсуждение: JDBC Driver for postgres 9.6

JDBC Driver for postgres 9.6

От
aditya desai
Дата:
Hi,
Can someone give postgres 9.6 JDBC driver download link.? I  am unable to find it.

Regards,
Aditya.

Re: JDBC Driver for postgres 9.6

От
Steve Midgley
Дата:
On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 2:01 PM aditya desai <admad123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Can someone give postgres 9.6 JDBC driver download link.? I  am unable to find it.

I literally typed "jdbc driver postgres" into Google and this is the first link: https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Can you please, in the future, do the basics before posting to this list? Or if that link doesn't work for you, in your initial post, can you say that, and explain why?
Thanks,
Steve

Re: JDBC Driver for postgres 9.6

От
aditya desai
Дата:
Apologies and thanks. Let me check this and get back to you. I had given the same link to my Application team. Somehow it is failing for them.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 6:33 PM Steve Midgley <science@misuse.org> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 2:01 PM aditya desai <admad123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Can someone give postgres 9.6 JDBC driver download link.? I  am unable to find it.

I literally typed "jdbc driver postgres" into Google and this is the first link: https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Can you please, in the future, do the basics before posting to this list? Or if that link doesn't work for you, in your initial post, can you say that, and explain why?
Thanks,
Steve

Re: JDBC Driver for postgres 9.6

От
Karsten Hilbert
Дата:
Am Fri, Aug 05, 2022 at 06:42:39PM +0530 schrieb aditya desai:

> Apologies and thanks. Let me check this and get back to you. I had given
> the same link to my Application team. Somehow it is failing for them.

Did it fail for _you_ ?

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B