Обсуждение: Wiki editor request

Wiki editor request

От
Jan Prochazka
Дата:
"I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is jprochazka and I would like to modify PostgreSQL Clients wiki page - add DbGate tool
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 9/22/22 12:50, Jan Prochazka wrote:
> "I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is jprochazka
> and I would like to modify PostgreSQL Clients wiki page - add DbGate
> tool

Sorry for the delay, but I am not seeing your username on the wiki.
Please login to the wiki at least once with that name and then reply back.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Re: Wiki editor request

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 9/22/22 12:50, Jan Prochazka wrote:
> "I would like editor access to the wiki

Hi,

I just noticed that no one ever replied to your request -- my apologies.

In order to grant editor, you need to log into the wiki once and then
report back. At that point I can grant it.

Thanks,