Обсуждение: Do we really want to mention 8.3 in current versions of the docs?

Do we really want to mention 8.3 in current versions of the docs?

От
"Daniel Westermann (DWE)"
Дата:
Hi,

do we really want to reference version 8.3 in current docs?
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/row-estimation-examples.html -> "The outputs shown are taken from version 8.3"

The examples seem to be more or less fine,.

Regards
Daniel

Re: Do we really want to mention 8.3 in current versions of the docs?

От
Bruce Momjian
Дата:
On Thu, Jan  5, 2023 at 07:05:02PM +0000, Daniel Westermann (DWE) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do we really want to reference version 8.3 in current docs?
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/row-estimation-examples.html -> "The outputs shown are taken from version
8.3"

> The examples seem to be more or less fine,.

Agreed.  Removed in the attached applied patch.