Обсуждение: \dconfig in PostgreSQL 14

\dconfig in PostgreSQL 14

От
Loles
Дата:
Hello community!

I was testing the \dconfig metacommand in PGSQL 15 but I ran it by mistake in a PGSQL 14 getting this result:

$ psql
psql (14.6 (Ubuntu 14.6-1.pgdg22.04+1))

postgres=# \dconfig

              Listado de conversiones
 Esquema | Nombre | Fuente | Destino | Por omisión?
---------+--------+--------+---------+--------------

(0 filas)

What is it? I can't find it in the official PostgreSQL documentation or Googling.

\dconfig in PGSQL 15 is fantastic!!!.. Congratulations to those involved in the development.

Re: \dconfig in PostgreSQL 14

От
Ron
Дата:
On 1/18/23 09:53, Loles wrote:
Hello community!

I was testing the \dconfig metacommand in PGSQL 15 but I ran it by mistake in a PGSQL 14 getting this result:

$ psql
psql (14.6 (Ubuntu 14.6-1.pgdg22.04+1))

postgres=# \dconfig

              Listado de conversiones
 Esquema | Nombre | Fuente | Destino | Por omisión?
---------+--------+--------+---------+--------------

(0 filas)

What is it? I can't find it in the official PostgreSQL documentation or Googling.

You can't find it in the PG14 documentation?

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

Re: \dconfig in PostgreSQL 14

Дата:
Loles <lolesft@gmail.com> writes:
> postgres=# \dconfig

>               Listado de conversiones
>  Esquema | Nombre | Fuente | Destino | Por omisión?

> (0 filas)

> What is it? I can't find it in the official PostgreSQL documentation or
> Googling.

Pre-v15 psql will take that as "\dc" with some no-op options.

            regards, tom lane