Обсуждение: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

От
"Sujit.Rathod@fujitsu.com"

Hi OSS Community,

We just wanted to confirm when the TAG will be created for the current FEB minor release as we could not find the TAG for none of the minor versions,

below is the screen shot for the some of the minor versions.

Could you please confirm when we can expect the TAG created for all minor versions?

Thanks and Regards,

Sujit Rathod

Sr. Application Developer

FUJITSU CONSULTING INDIA

Mobile: +91 9730487531

Вложения

Re: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2023-Feb-07, Sujit.Rathod@fujitsu.com wrote:

> Hi OSS Community,
> We just wanted to confirm when the TAG will be created for the current FEB minor release as we could not find the TAG
fornone of the minor versions,

> below is the screen shot for the some of the minor versions.

Yes, it will be created sometime this week, most likely today.

Re: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:
On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 11:14:48AM +0000, Sujit.Rathod@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi OSS Community,
> We just wanted to confirm when the TAG will be created for the current FEB minor release as we could not find the TAG
fornone of the minor versions,

> below is the screen shot for the some of the minor versions.
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D93B13.7BF82E20]
> Could you please confirm when we can expect the TAG created for all minor versions?

You might be interested to read this earlier question:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/2e5676ba-e579-09a5-6f3a-d68208052654%40captnemo.in

--
Justin

Re: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

Дата:
Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 11:14:48AM +0000, Sujit.Rathod@fujitsu.com wrote:
>> Could you please confirm when we can expect the TAG created for all minor versions?

> You might be interested to read this earlier question:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/2e5676ba-e579-09a5-6f3a-d68208052654%40captnemo.in

FYI, I pushed the tags about four hours ago, following our customary
schedule.

            regards, tom lane