Обсуждение: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

Дата:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.

Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

            regards, tom lane

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Pavel Borisov
Дата:
On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 at 21:40, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.
>
>                         regards, tom lane
Great news!
It's much deserved! Congratulations, Nathan, Amit and Masahiko!

Pavel Borisov

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Peter Geoghegan
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 10:56 AM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's much deserved! Congratulations, Nathan, Amit and Masahiko!

Congratulations to all three!

--
Peter Geoghegan

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Andrew Dunstan

On 2023-04-20 Th 14:12, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 10:56 AM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:
It's much deserved! Congratulations, Nathan, Amit and Masahiko!
Congratulations to all three!

+3

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 01:40:49PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Congratulations to all of you!

May the buildfarm show kindness to your commits.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 at 05:40, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Great news! Congratulations to all three!

David

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
John Naylor

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 12:40 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Congratulations to all!

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 at 23:10, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Very deserved. Congratulations Nathan, Amit and Masahiko.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Kyotaro Horiguchi
Дата:
At Thu, 20 Apr 2023 13:40:49 -0400, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Congratulations to all, from me, too, wishing much success!

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 11:10 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Congratulations to the new committers!

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 5:40 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

+100.  Great news.

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Ashutosh Bapat
Дата:
Greate news! Hearty congratulations to Nathan, Amit and Masahiko.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 11:10 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Masahiko Sawada
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 2:40 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Thank you and everyone for the wishes!  Congratulations to the other
new committers.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Amul Sul
Дата:
Many congratulations to all.

On Thursday, April 20, 2023, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.

Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Regards,
Amul Sul
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 17:52 Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 2:40 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Thank you and everyone for the wishes!  Congratulations to the other
new committers.

+1, thank you core team for the opportunity.

Thank you all for the wishes.
--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Nathan Bossart
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 08:10:56PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 17:52 Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you and everyone for the wishes!  Congratulations to the other
>> new committers.
>
> +1, thank you core team for the opportunity.
>
> Thank you all for the wishes.

Thanks everyone!  And congratulations to Masahiko and Amit.

--
Nathan Bossart

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 4/20/23 1:40 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Congratulations Nathan, Amit, and Masahiko!

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
"Andrey M. Borodin"

> On 20 Apr 2023, at 22:40, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Cool! Congratulations Nathan, Amit, and Masahiko!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada

От
Jesper Pedersen
Дата:
On 4/20/23 13:40, Tom Lane wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Huge congrats !

Best regards,

  Jesper