Обсуждение: Migration database from mysql to postgress

Migration database from mysql to postgress

От
Alfredo Alcala
Дата:
Hi,

I need to move some databases from a MySQL server to Postgresql.

Can someone tell me the migration procedure, tools, and recommendations?

Thanks

Re: Migration database from mysql to postgress

От
Thomas Kellerer
Дата:
Alfredo Alcala schrieb am 23.06.2023 um 11:30:
> I need to move some databases from a MySQL server to Postgresql.
>
> Can someone tell me the migration procedure, tools, and recommendations?

Despite its name, "ora2pg" can also migrate MySQL to Postgres

https://ora2pg.darold.net/

Re: Migration database from mysql to postgress

От
Andrew Dunstan

On 2023-06-23 Fr 05:30, Alfredo Alcala wrote:
Hi,

I need to move some databases from a MySQL server to Postgresql.

Can someone tell me the migration procedure, tools, and recommendations?

Please ask questions on the correct forum. For this question I suggest the pgsql-general mailing list. pgsql-hackers is for questions about postgresql development, not usage.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan