Обсуждение: Max connection exceeded

Max connection exceeded

От
Rajesh Kumar
Дата:
Hi

How do I resolve max connection exceed issue apart from closing idle connections ?

Re: Max connection exceeded

От
Les
Дата:
Set max_connections parameter in posrgresql.conf

Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. aug. 31., Cs 18:22):
Hi

How do I resolve max connection exceed issue apart from closing idle connections ?

Re: Max connection exceeded

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 9:22 AM Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I resolve max connection exceed issue apart from closing idle connections ?

Raise the limit.
Use a connection pooler in the application.
Use a standalone connection pooler.

David J.

Re: Max connection exceeded

От
Scott Ribe
Дата:
> On Aug 31, 2023, at 1:05 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 9:22 AM Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar.dba09@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I resolve max connection exceed issue apart from closing idle connections ?
>
> Raise the limit.
> Use a connection pooler in the application.
> Use a standalone connection pooler.
>
> David J.

Also check for application bugs leaking connections.

Re: Max connection exceeded

От
Rajesh Kumar
Дата: