Обсуждение: Commitfest manager November 2023

Commitfest manager November 2023

От
John Naylor
Дата:
I didn't see any recent mentions in the archives, so I'll volunteer to
be CF manager for 2023-11.

Re: Commitfest manager November 2023

От
Aleksander Alekseev
Дата:
Hi,

> I didn't see any recent mentions in the archives, so I'll volunteer to
> be CF manager for 2023-11.

Many thanks for volunteering! If you need any help please let me know.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Re: Commitfest manager November 2023

От
shihao zhong

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 7:59 AM Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
Hi,

> I didn't see any recent mentions in the archives, so I'll volunteer to
> be CF manager for 2023-11.

I would love to help with that if you need.

--
Thanks,
   Shihao

Re: Commitfest manager November 2023

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 01:33:26PM +0700, John Naylor wrote:
> I didn't see any recent mentions in the archives, so I'll volunteer to
> be CF manager for 2023-11.

Thanks, John!
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Commitfest manager November 2023

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 1 Nov 2023, at 07:33, John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I didn't see any recent mentions in the archives, so I'll volunteer to
> be CF manager for 2023-11.

You probably need some extra admin privileges on your account for accessing the
CFM functionality, in the meantime I've switched the 202311 CF to InProgress
and marked 202401 as Open.

Thanks for volunteering!

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: Commitfest manager November 2023

От
John Naylor
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 2, 2023 at 4:35 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> > On 1 Nov 2023, at 07:33, John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I didn't see any recent mentions in the archives, so I'll volunteer to
> > be CF manager for 2023-11.
>
> You probably need some extra admin privileges on your account for accessing the
> CFM functionality, in the meantime I've switched the 202311 CF to InProgress
> and marked 202401 as Open.

Thanks for taking care of that!

(Per the wiki, I requested admin privs on pgsql-www, so still awaiting that)