Обсуждение: Error in log

Error in log

От
Rajesh Kumar
Дата:
Hi team,

I see this in log ..what does it mean? Is this a problem? This seems to be happening recently only. Why is this being logged?
Вложения

Re: Error in log

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Thu, 2023-11-02 at 13:29 +0530, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
> I see this in log ..what does it mean? Is this a problem?
> This seems to be happening recently only. Why is this being logged?

I got annoyed by the image of perfectly copy-and-pastable text,
which became blurry when I enlarged it.  But I believe that it contained
only disconnection log messages, so you'd have to set
"log_disconnections = off".

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: Error in log