Обсуждение: pg_dump/nls.mk is missing a file

pg_dump/nls.mk is missing a file

От
Kyotaro Horiguchi
Дата:
Hello.

Upon reviewing my translation, I discovered that filter.c was not
included in the nls.mk of pg_dump. Additional it appears that two '.h'
files have been included for a long time, but they seem unnecessary as
their removal does not affect the results. The attached patch is
intended to correct these issues.

For Meson, on the other hand, I believe there is nothing in particular
that needs to be done.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Вложения

Re: pg_dump/nls.mk is missing a file

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 30 Nov 2023, at 04:00, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Upon reviewing my translation, I discovered that filter.c was not
> included in the nls.mk of pg_dump.

Fixed.  I did leave the other headers in there since I don't feel comfortable
with changing that part in an otherwise unrelated thread (and maybe there are
more in the tree such that a bigger cleanup is possible?).

--
Daniel Gustafsson