Обсуждение: Remove some unnecessary includes of "access/xlog_internal.h"

Remove some unnecessary includes of "access/xlog_internal.h"

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I found a few places where access/xlog_internal.h was apparently
included unnecessarily.  In some of those places, a more specific header
file (that somehow came in via access/xlog_internal.h) can be used
instead.  The *.h file change passes headerscheck.
Вложения

Re: Remove some unnecessary includes of "access/xlog_internal.h"

От
Heikki Linnakangas
Дата:
On 08/12/2023 13:44, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I found a few places where access/xlog_internal.h was apparently
> included unnecessarily.  In some of those places, a more specific header
> file (that somehow came in via access/xlog_internal.h) can be used
> instead.  The *.h file change passes headerscheck.

+1

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)