Обсуждение: Commitfest manager January 2024

Commitfest manager January 2024

От
vignesh C
Дата:
Hi,

I didn't see anyone volunteering for the January Commitfest, so I'll
volunteer to be CF manager for January 2024 Commitfest.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 08:52:38AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> I didn't see anyone volunteering for the January Commitfest, so I'll
> volunteer to be CF manager for January 2024 Commitfest.

(Adding Magnus in CC.)

That would be really helpful.  Thanks for helping!  Do you have the
admin rights on the CF app?  You are going to require them in order to
mark the CF as in-process, and you would also need to switch the CF
after that from "Future" to "Open" so as people can still post
patches once January one begins.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 at 07:16, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 08:52:38AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > I didn't see anyone volunteering for the January Commitfest, so I'll
> > volunteer to be CF manager for January 2024 Commitfest.
>
> (Adding Magnus in CC.)
>
> That would be really helpful.  Thanks for helping!  Do you have the
> admin rights on the CF app?  You are going to require them in order to
> mark the CF as in-process, and you would also need to switch the CF
> after that from "Future" to "Open" so as people can still post
> patches once January one begins.

I don't have admin rights for the CF app. Please provide admin rights.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 at 18:40, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 at 07:16, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 08:52:38AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > > I didn't see anyone volunteering for the January Commitfest, so I'll
> > > volunteer to be CF manager for January 2024 Commitfest.
> >
> > (Adding Magnus in CC.)
> >
> > That would be really helpful.  Thanks for helping!  Do you have the
> > admin rights on the CF app?  You are going to require them in order to
> > mark the CF as in-process, and you would also need to switch the CF
> > after that from "Future" to "Open" so as people can still post
> > patches once January one begins.
>
> I don't have admin rights for the CF app. Please provide admin rights.

I have not yet got the admin rights, Kindly provide admin rights for the CF app.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
Shubham Khanna
Дата:
On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 8:53 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I didn't see anyone volunteering for the January Commitfest, so I'll
> volunteer to be CF manager for January 2024 Commitfest.

I can assist with the January 2024 Commitfest.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham Khanna.

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 4:35 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2023 at 18:40, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > (Adding Magnus in CC.)
> > >
> > > That would be really helpful.  Thanks for helping!  Do you have the
> > > admin rights on the CF app?  You are going to require them in order to
> > > mark the CF as in-process, and you would also need to switch the CF
> > > after that from "Future" to "Open" so as people can still post
> > > patches once January one begins.
> >
> > I don't have admin rights for the CF app. Please provide admin rights.
>
> I have not yet got the admin rights, Kindly provide admin rights for the CF app.

It's been christmas holidays...

What's your community username?

//Magnus

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Mon, 1 Jan 2024 at 21:01, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 4:35 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I don't have admin rights for the CF app. Please provide admin rights.
> >
> > I have not yet got the admin rights, Kindly provide admin rights for the CF app.
>
> It's been christmas holidays...
>

> What's your community username?

My username is vignesh.postgres

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Tue, Jan 2, 2024 at 3:45 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jan 2024 at 21:01, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> > > I have not yet got the admin rights, Kindly provide admin rights for the CF app.
> >
> > It's been christmas holidays...
> >

> > What's your community username?
>
> My username is vignesh.postgres

CF admin permissions granted!

//Magnus

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 at 15:43, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 2, 2024 at 3:45 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It's been christmas holidays...
> > >

> > > What's your community username?
> >
> > My username is vignesh.postgres
>
> CF admin permissions granted!

Thanks, I have updated the commitfest 2024-01 to In Progress and
commitfest 2024-03 to Open.

Regards,
Vignesh

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
Peter Smith
Дата:
Hi Vignesh,

If you would like any assistance processing the 100s of CF entries I
am happy to help in some way.

======
Kind Regards,,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

Re: Commitfest manager January 2024

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 at 09:19, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Vignesh,
>
> If you would like any assistance processing the 100s of CF entries I
> am happy to help in some way.

Thanks Peter, that will be great.

Regards,
Vignesh