Обсуждение: cfbot does not list patches in 'Current commitfest'

cfbot does not list patches in 'Current commitfest'

От
Richard Guo
Дата:
... and the patches in CF #47 (currently open) are listed in 'Next
commitfest'.  I guess we need to manually create a "next" commitfest?

Thanks
Richard

Re: cfbot does not list patches in 'Current commitfest'

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 5 Feb 2024, at 08:00, Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ... and the patches in CF #47 (currently open) are listed in 'Next
> commitfest'.  I guess we need to manually create a "next" commitfest?

I've added a years worth of commitfests to the CF app, but I don't know how to
update the CFBot (it might just happen automagically).

--
Daniel Gustafsson