Обсуждение: Typos in dectoint() and dectolong() function's descriptions

Typos in dectoint() and dectolong() function's descriptions

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/ecpg-informix-compat.html

Chapter 36. ECPG — Embedded SQL in C
36.15. Informix Compatibility Mode

The first sentence in dectoint() and dectolong() function's descriptions
contains part with typo: "Convert a variable to type decimal to ...".
Should use "of" preposition here: "Convert a variable of type decimal to
...".

Thank you!

Re: Typos in dectoint() and dectolong() function's descriptions

Дата:
PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> The first sentence in dectoint() and dectolong() function's descriptions
> contains part with typo: "Convert a variable to type decimal to ...".
> Should use "of" preposition here: "Convert a variable of type decimal to
> ...".

Yup, I think you're right.  Thanks for the report!

            regards, tom lane