Обсуждение: Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3

Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3

От
Anthony Codjoe - IQ-C
Дата:
To whom it may concern,

Your product, pgAdmin 8.3, is a candidate technology for use within the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) enterprise environment.  Technologies under review by GSA’s Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO) must be accompanied by a completed Voluntary Product Assessment Template (VPAT).   The template and additional Section 508 program information may be found at: https://www.section508.gov/sell/how-to-create-acr-with-vpat/.  Once the VPAT is completed, please return it in PDF or .doc format to the contact information provided below.

If this artifact is available via the web, please provide a download link.  In the event that your organization declines to complete the VPAT/ACR, please notify me at the contact information provided below.

Very Respectfully,

Re: Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Thu, 2024-02-29 at 07:31 -0500, Anthony Codjoe - IQ-C wrote:
> Your product, pgAdmin 8.3, is a candidate technology for use within the
> U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) enterprise environment.
> Technologies under review by GSA’s Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)
> must be accompanied by a completed Voluntary Product Assessment Template (VPAT).

This is a mailing list for PostgreSQL, not for pgAdmin.

However, both are open source software.

Please refer to your organization's rules for the correct procedure concerning
open source software.  There is no entity that would fill in your forms.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: Voluntary Product Assessment For pgAdmin 8.3

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 2/29/24 04:31, Anthony Codjoe - IQ-C wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> Your product, pgAdmin 8.3, is a candidate technology for use within the
> U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) enterprise environment.
> Technologies under review by GSA’s Office of the Chief Technology
> Officer (OCTO) must be accompanied by a completed Voluntary Product
> Assessment Template (VPAT).   The template and additional Section 508
> program information may be found at:
> https://www.section508.gov/sell/how-to-create-acr-with-vpat/
> <https://www.section508.gov/sell/how-to-create-acr-with-vpat/>.  Once
> the VPAT is completed, please return it in PDF or .doc format to the
> contact information provided below.
>
> If this artifact is available via the web, please provide a download
> link.  In the event that your organization declines to complete the
> VPAT/ACR, please notify me at the contact information provided below.

You would have a better luck here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

or at the company that supports it's development:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com