Обсуждение: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
newest PostgreSQL committers.

Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Bharath Rupireddy
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 5:24 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both of you!

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Jesper Pedersen
Дата:
On 4/26/24 07:54, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congrats !

Best regards,
  Jesper

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Amit Langote
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 8:54 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both!

--
Thanks, Amit Langote

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 8:54 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
newest PostgreSQL committers.

It is a HUGE step for the community having a woman committer... Congrats to you both Melanie and Richard!!!

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Дата:
On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 at 14:54, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both of you!

--
Regards,
Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Microsoft

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 2024-04-26 Fr 07:54, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Very happy about both of these. Many congratulations to Melanie and Richard.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Ashutosh Bapat
Дата:
Congratulations to Melanie and Richard.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 5:24 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
newest PostgreSQL committers.

Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Jacob Champion
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 4:54 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.

Congratulations!!

--Jacob

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Aleksander Alekseev
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 2:54 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Completely deserved. Congrats!

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Nathan Bossart
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 06:54:26AM -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman
> and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our newest
> PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both!

--
Nathan Bossart

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Pavel Borisov

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 at 17:48, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 06:54:26AM -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman
> and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our newest
> PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Pavel Borisov

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
"David E. Wheeler"
Дата:
On Apr 26, 2024, at 07:54, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted
invitationsto become our newest PostgreSQL committers.

> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Great news, congratulations!

Best,

David

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Amul Sul
Дата:
Many congratulations both of you..!!

Regards,
Amul

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Alexander Korotkov
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 2:54 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Many congratulations!  Well deserved!

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Jimmy Yih
Дата:
Big congrats to you two!!!

- Jimmy

This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and destroy any printed copy of it.

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Andres Freund
Дата:
On 2024-04-26 06:54:26 -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman
> and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our newest
> PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations!

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Peter Geoghegan
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 7:54 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.

Congratulations to both!

--
Peter Geoghegan

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations!
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS LLC

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 6:54 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

No surprise here! Congratulations to both of you!
You both have done a great job!

--
Jaime Casanova
SYSTEMGUARDS S.A.

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Yasir
Дата:
Congratulations to both of you Melanie and Richard.
Thank you so much for stepping forward to this great cause.

Regards...

Yasir Hussain
Bitnine Global

On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 4:54 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
newest PostgreSQL committers.

Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 06:54:26AM -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman
> and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our newest
> PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations!
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
DEVOPS_WwIT
Дата:
Congratulations!

On 2024/4/26 19:54, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
John Naylor
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 6:54 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to you both!

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Roberto Mello
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 5:54 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
newest PostgreSQL committers.

Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Amazing accomplishment. Thank you for your contributions to PostgreSQL. Well deserved!

Roberto

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Dilip Kumar
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 5:24 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both of you.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
"Andrey M. Borodin"

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 16:54, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted
invitationsto become our newest PostgreSQL committers.

> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Kashif Zeeshan
Дата:
Congratulations!

On Sat, Apr 27, 2024 at 11:34 AM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> On 26 Apr 2024, at 16:54, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Masahiko Sawada
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 8:54 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both!

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Andy Fan
Дата:
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]]
> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both, Well deserved!

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2024-Apr-26, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie Plageman
> and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our newest
> PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

May your commits be plenty and your reverts rare :-)

"Ni aún el genio muy grande llegaría muy lejos
si tuviera que sacarlo todo de su propio interior" (Goethe)

Re: New committers: Melanie Plageman, Richard Guo

От
vignesh C
Дата:
On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 at 17:24, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to Melanie
> Plageman and Richard Guo, who have accepted invitations to become our
> newest PostgreSQL committers.
>
> Please join us in wishing them much success and few reverts!

Congratulations to both of you.

Regards,
Vignesh