Обсуждение: Missing examples for hash partitioning

Missing examples for hash partitioning

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/ddl-partitioning.html

There is no example showing the syntax of Hash Partitioning in this section
of the documentation, it's missing.

Re: Missing examples for hash partitioning

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Sun, 5 May 2024 at 08:13, PG Doc comments form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/ddl-partitioning.html
>
> There is no example showing the syntax of Hash Partitioning in this section
> of the documentation, it's missing.

There are examples of hash partitioning in [1].  Maybe we should add a
link so those can be more easily found.

David

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-createtable.html

Re: Missing examples for hash partitioning

От
David Rowley
Дата:
On Sun, 5 May 2024 at 19:27, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are examples of hash partitioning in [1].  Maybe we should add a
> link so those can be more easily found.

I see the link is already there, per:

"See CREATE TABLE for more details on creating partitioned tables and
partitions."