Обсуждение: doc: some fixes for environment sections in ref pages

doc: some fixes for environment sections in ref pages

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I noticed that the reference pages for initdb and pg_ctl claim in the
Environment section that libpq variables are used, which does not seem
correct to me.  I think this was accidentally copied when this blurb was
added to other pages.

While I was checking around that, I also noticed that pg_amcheck and
pg_upgrade don't have Environment sections on their reference pages, so
I added them.  For pg_amcheck I copied the standard text for client
programs.  pg_upgrade has its own specific list of environment variables.

Patches attached.  I think the first one is a bug fix.
Вложения

Re: doc: some fixes for environment sections in ref pages

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 13 May 2024, at 10:48, Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> Patches attached.

All patches look good.

> I think the first one is a bug fix.

Agreed.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Re: doc: some fixes for environment sections in ref pages

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 13.05.24 13:02, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 13 May 2024, at 10:48, Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
>
>> Patches attached.
>
> All patches look good.
>
>> I think the first one is a bug fix.