Обсуждение: pgsql: Add missing source files to nls.mk

pgsql: Add missing source files to nls.mk

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Add missing source files to nls.mk

Files in common/ and fe_utils/ that contain translatable strings need
to be listed in the nls.mk files of the programs that use them.  (Not
great, but that's the way it works for now.)  This usually requires
some manual analysis which is done about once during each major
release beta period.  This time, I wrote a hackish script that figures
some of this out more automatically, so this update is a bit larger as
it also includes some files that were missed in the past.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ad8877cb513733d8bb98d24770a094b81c27e4c5

Modified Files
--------------
src/bin/initdb/nls.mk            | 1 +
src/bin/pg_amcheck/nls.mk        | 7 ++++++-
src/bin/pg_archivecleanup/nls.mk | 2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/nls.mk     | 5 ++++-
src/bin/pg_checksums/nls.mk      | 3 +++
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/nls.mk  | 7 ++++++-
src/bin/pg_config/nls.mk         | 5 ++++-
src/bin/pg_controldata/nls.mk    | 4 +++-
src/bin/pg_ctl/nls.mk            | 1 +
src/bin/pg_dump/nls.mk           | 4 +++-
src/bin/pg_resetwal/nls.mk       | 3 +++
src/bin/pg_rewind/nls.mk         | 6 +++++-
src/bin/pg_test_fsync/nls.mk     | 2 +-
src/bin/pg_test_timing/nls.mk    | 2 +-
src/bin/pg_upgrade/nls.mk        | 8 +++++++-
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/nls.mk   | 3 +++
src/bin/pg_waldump/nls.mk        | 4 +++-
src/bin/pg_walsummary/nls.mk     | 5 ++++-
src/bin/psql/nls.mk              | 1 +
src/bin/scripts/nls.mk           | 2 ++

Re: pgsql: Add missing source files to nls.mk

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 13.06.24 10:25, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Add missing source files to nls.mk
>
> Files in common/ and fe_utils/ that contain translatable strings need
> to be listed in the nls.mk files of the programs that use them.  (Not
> great, but that's the way it works for now.)  This usually requires
> some manual analysis which is done about once during each major
> release beta period.  This time, I wrote a hackish script that figures
> some of this out more automatically, so this update is a bit larger as
> it also includes some files that were missed in the past.

For posterity, I have attached the script that used here.  I hope to
improve on this process in the future.

Вложения