Enviironmental Variaoles for RPM Distribution

От Duncan Kinder
Тема Enviironmental Variaoles for RPM Distribution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have RedHat 6.0 and have tried to use both the Postgress distrituted with
it and also newer RPMs (postgresql-6.5.1-1, postgresql-devel-6.5.1-1 etc) .

My machine demands that I supply it witth the various environmental
variables (PGDATA, PGLIB, changes to the MANPATH).  But, for some unknown
reason, these binary distjritutions do not have these items available at the
/usr/local/pgsql directory  Indeed, my machine has no such directory.

Nor have I been able to identiry where these items may be.

Would someone please provide me with this information,  and may I suggest
the Postgres documentation deal with this issue?

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: PostgreSQL User Gallery aka Registration Form ...
От: "Natalya S. Makushina"
Сообщение: [GENERAL] GEQO and KSQO problem.