AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query

Тема AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query
Дата
Список pgsql-general

A trigram index took 9 minutes to build but improved the regular query from
67 seconds down to 500 ms.

Although this is an impressive improvement, I'm afraid that the index might
create a delays in other parts of the application (INSERT / UPDATE). We will
probably rework the design of this particular table.

Thanks to everyone who helped me in this matter.

Regards

Klaus

От: Tim Cross
Сообщение: Re: AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query
Сообщение: AW: AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query