AW: AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query

Тема AW: AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query
Дата
Список pgsql-general

While I agree that you loose control over certain details, we are overall quite happy using the frameworks.

The frameworks nowadays provide the ability to call procedures if required - but using the objects directly is more
convenientfor the developers. SQL procedures add (just like a CTE) an additional layer to the application design which
needsmaintenance. That's fine if it really helps overall but we try to avoid it if it isn't needed.

Regards
Klaus

Сообщение: AW: CTE with JOIN of two tables is much faster than a regular query
От: TalGloz
Сообщение: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.