Re: WIP: CoC

От Regina Obe
Тема Re: WIP: CoC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> That has nothing to do with the Code of Conduct, though.  The community accepting Tom saying "no" to Feature X is
vastlydifferent than the community not calling Tom out for being mean.

> The CoC is about the later situation and not the prior; and the community should call Tom out. (I'm sure you're a
greatperson, Tom, sorry you're the example being used here.)

No.  The Coc is about protecting Tom from abuse.  I'm not worried about  YOUR good intentions, I'm worried about their
badintentions

От: "Igal @ Lucee.org"
Сообщение: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Building PostgreSQL in Eclipse on Windows