Re: WIP: CoC

От James Keener
Тема Re: WIP: CoC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> That has nothing to do with the Code of Conduct, though.  The
>> community accepting Tom saying "no" to Feature X is vastly
>> different than the community not calling Tom out for being mean.
>
>> The CoC is about the later situation and not the prior; and the
>> community should call Tom out. (I'm sure you're a great person,
>> Tom, sorry you're the example being used here.)
>
> No.  The Coc is about protecting Tom from abuse.  I'm not worried
> about  YOUR good intentions, I'm worried about their bad intentions

Giving Tom special status is not the way to protect Tom from abuse.
We protect Tom from abuse by applying the exact same anti-abuse and
harassment rules that we have for everyone else to Tom. Making
exceptions is never a good thing to do. Tom is covered by the general
case, he does not need an exception. (Sorry Tom. <3)

Jim

От: Tom Smith
Сообщение: Re: JSONB performance enhancement for 9.6
От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC