Re: doubt

От Miguel Juan
Тема Re: doubt
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
The problem is that you don't have a pg_hba.conf entry for host xxxx, user
xxxx, database xxxx.

"pg_hba.conf" is a file in the server side that grants or deny access to the
database users. You must edit this file and add an entry for your
host/user/database

Regards

Miguel Juan

----- Original Message -----
From: ponnaiyan kandhasamy
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 7:42 AM
Subject: [ODBC] doubt

I´m trying to get access to my PostgreSQL database from
a window 2000 workstation. The error message I Get says:
"Unknow user name or password"
"No pg_hba.conf entry for host xxxx, user xxxx, database xxxx"

Please, help me.

Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&w

От: "Hollysugar Webmaster"
Сообщение: Re: doubt
От: "Sudhir S, Noida"
Сообщение: Re: lo_import doesn't works through ODBC !