Re: lo_import doesn't works through ODBC !

От Sudhir S, Noida
Тема Re: lo_import doesn't works through ODBC !
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I am running
    PostgreSQL => 7.2.1 on RedHat 7.3
    unixODBC   => 2.2.4
    And I beleive the psqlodbc driver that 'm using is part of the
      default drivers included by unixODBC...

   Should i download and compile a newer version of unixODBC or
   the psqlodbc driver from the postgresql.org ?

   I am stuck coz of this ! Otherwise is it possible to store binary
   data straight in to the database without lo_import/lo_export ?
   I couldn't find any proper literature yet to achieve this. Seems
   bytea does this and i should filter some escape sequences to
   achieve binary data storage.....

   It wld be great if i can get some help here !

Regards
- Sudhir

От: "Miguel Juan"
Сообщение: Re: doubt
От: Chris Gamache
Сообщение: Re: Connection to posgresql database works under windows scripting host but not IIS/ASP