Re: REF: Data Migration MS SQL Server 7.0 to PostgreSQL 8.4 on Linux

От Iñigo Martinez Lasala
Тема Re: REF: Data Migration MS SQL Server 7.0 to PostgreSQL 8.4 on Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hola Rafael.

You could generate a UUID. There is a contrib module in contrib/uuid-ossp with several functions in order to generate an UUID with different algorithms, as documentation says.

If you don’t want to use these functions because you use an specific format, perhaps they could serve you as example in order to create a custom one.

Espero haberte dado alguna idea.

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: please remove my email address
От: "Igor Neyman"
Сообщение: New/obsolete configuration parameters