Re: please remove my email address

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: please remove my email address
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Meehan, Steven" <steve.meehan@yoh.com> writes:
> I had joined your site to post a PostgreSQL opening but had removed
> myself because of getting all of these emails.

Yes, that's called a mailing list. That's like a free support forum,
operated by mail.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list

> Can you please remove my email address from
> postgresql because I am getting endless amount of emails from
> technical questions being put out there.

You get to subscribe and unsubscribe, either by email or here:
  http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-admin

Regards,
--
dim

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: REF: Data Migration MS SQL Server 7.0 to PostgreSQL 8.4 on Linux
От: Iñigo Martinez Lasala
Сообщение: Re: REF: Data Migration MS SQL Server 7.0 to PostgreSQL 8.4 on Linux