Feature Requests for 7.2 or 7.3 ...

От Chris Ruprecht
Тема Feature Requests for 7.2 or 7.3 ...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi guys,

There are a number of features, I would love to see implemented in a future
release of PostGreSQL, more specific, into PL/PGSQL. Is there a central
place somewhere, where we (the PostGreSQL user community, I guess that is),
is able to see what is planned for the future and where we can send some of
the ideas we (constantly) have?
It's nice to have such an active community with developers who actually
listen to what their users have to say (I have some bad experiences with
other systems...:).

I just looked at the gram.y file for PL/PGSQL, but I have no idea what is
actually going on there. I have a colleague here, who did compiler building
in the past - he might understand the stuff though - maybe I can get him
interested in implementing the one or other thing.

Keep up the excellence ...

Chris

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions???
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions???