R: repeated out of shared memory error - not related to max_locks_per_transaction

От Alfonso Moscato
Тема R: repeated out of shared memory error - not related to max_locks_per_transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi andres,
I said crazy beecause when it starts, there are many of them every few
seconds, and the only way to stop them is to restart postgres.
All of our sessions run in read_committed mode.
Regards
Alfonso

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
Inviato: venerdì 20 luglio 2018 17:14
A: Alfonso Moscato <alfonso.moscato@merqurio.it>
Cc: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org
Oggetto: Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related to
max_locks_per_transaction

Hi,

On 2018-07-20 13:14:53 +0200, Alfonso Moscato wrote:
> We are getting crazy with "out of shared memory" errors, and we can't
> figure the reason.

What makes them "crazy"?

Could you please give the exact error message and statement it ran?

Are any of your sessions running with serializable isolation?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Shreeyansh Dba
Сообщение: Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related to max_locks_per_transaction
От: "Alfonso Moscato"
Сообщение: R: repeated out of shared memory error - not related to max_locks_per_transaction