Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related tomax_locks_per_transaction

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related tomax_locks_per_transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On 2018-07-20 13:14:53 +0200, Alfonso Moscato wrote:
> We are getting crazy with "out of shared memory" errors, and we can't figure
> the reason.

What makes them "crazy"?

Could you please give the exact error message and statement it ran?

Are any of your sessions running with serializable isolation?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding cannot be used while in recovery 9.5
От: Shreeyansh Dba
Сообщение: Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related to max_locks_per_transaction