Re: [GENERAL] GEQO and KSQO problem.

От Natalya S. Makushina
Тема Re: [GENERAL] GEQO and KSQO problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
Version of PostgreSQL is 6.4.2.
The rezults of explain are different.
first one was normal rezult

Unique  (cost=129.36 size=0 width=0)
  ->  Sort  (cost=129.36 size=0 width=0)
        ->  Nested Loop  (cost=129.36 size=1 width=304)
              ->  Nested Loop  (cost=127.21 size=1 width=280)
                    ->  Seq Scan on clients  (cost=126.07 size=1 width=256)
                    ->  Seq Scan on prinadleg  (cost=1.13 size=4 width=24)
              ->  Index Scan using idxsclientidid1 on sotrud  (cost=2.15 size=1925 width=24)

and second one was
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
    We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.

In the postgres log file i saw
    FATAL 1: palloc memory memory exhausted

First off, what version of PostgreSQL?

Second...what does 'explain' show for this query...

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Natalya S. Makushina wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> When i had posted the SQL query like this
>
> "select distinct CLIENTS.CLIENTID,PRINADLEG.PRIM,CLIENTS.NAME_1,CLIENTS.NAME_2,CLIENTS.STRANA,CLIENTS.REGION,
CLIENTS.INDEKC,
> CLIENTS.GOROD,CLIENTS.OBLAST,CLIENTS.ULICA_DOM,CLIENTS.A_YA,CLIENTS.FLG_ADR,CLIENTS.TYP_CLS,
CLIENTS.SITE,CLIENTS.OTRASL,
> CLIENTS.VID_D,CLIENTS.KATEGOR,CLIENTS.METKI,CLIENTS.MANAGER,CLIENTS.MANAGER_ID,
CLIENTS.PRIM,CLIENTS.ARH,CLIENTS.NEW_F,
lower('%ruslanmr@hotmail.com%')

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Accounting/inventory systems
От: ds@ics.elcom.ru
Сообщение: How to close transaction?