Re: [GENERAL] GEQO and KSQO problem.

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] GEQO and KSQO problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Depending on sensitivity of the data, if you want to create a pg_dump of
your data and make it available to me, I can load it up in v6.5.1 and see
if the query fails there too...

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Natalya S. Makushina wrote:

> Hi!
> Version of PostgreSQL is 6.4.2.
> The rezults of explain are different.
> first one was normal rezult
>
> Unique  (cost=129.36 size=0 width=0)
>   ->  Sort  (cost=129.36 size=0 width=0)
>         ->  Nested Loop  (cost=129.36 size=1 width=304)
>               ->  Nested Loop  (cost=127.21 size=1 width=280)
>                     ->  Seq Scan on clients  (cost=126.07 size=1 width=256)
>                     ->  Seq Scan on prinadleg  (cost=1.13 size=4 width=24)
>               ->  Index Scan using idxsclientidid1 on sotrud  (cost=2.15 size=1925 width=24)
>
> and second one was
>     pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
>         This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
>     We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.
>
> In the postgres log file i saw
>     FATAL 1: palloc memory memory exhausted

> First off, what version of PostgreSQL?
>
> Second...what does 'explain' show for this query...
>
> On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Natalya S. Makushina wrote:
>
> > Hello all!
> >
> > When i had posted the SQL query like this
> >
> > "select distinct CLIENTS.CLIENTID,PRINADLEG.PRIM,CLIENTS.NAME_1,CLIENTS.NAME_2,CLIENTS.STRANA,CLIENTS.REGION,
CLIENTS.INDEKC,
> > CLIENTS.GOROD,CLIENTS.OBLAST,CLIENTS.ULICA_DOM,CLIENTS.A_YA,CLIENTS.FLG_ADR,CLIENTS.TYP_CLS,
CLIENTS.SITE,CLIENTS.OTRASL,
> > CLIENTS.VID_D,CLIENTS.KATEGOR,CLIENTS.METKI,CLIENTS.MANAGER,CLIENTS.MANAGER_ID,
CLIENTS.PRIM,CLIENTS.ARH,CLIENTS.NEW_F,
lower('%ruslanmr@hotmail.com%')

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: User Registration Page: Feedback, Please?
От: "Brett W. McCoy"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Accounting/inventory systems