Re: Error Message: ERROR: ALTER TABLE: column name "genera_factura" already exists in table "dat_comerciales"

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Error Message: ERROR: ALTER TABLE: column name "genera_factura" already exists in table "dat_comerciales"
Дата
Ответ на Error Message: ERROR: ALTER TABLE: column name "genera_factura" already exists in table "dat_comerciales"  ("Nicolas, Leonardo Rizzo" <nicolas@lanus.tv>)
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Nicolas.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nicolas, Leonardo Rizzo

(snip)
> -- Error Information --

exists
> in table "dat_comerciales"
> Number: -2147467259
> Routine: pgAdmin II:frmTable.cmdOK_Click

> Insert your comment:
> delete the fields and then add the field then this error

It is strange...
Is it possible to try to leave SQL queries of log and to reproduce it?
log from connection is necessary at that time.

If it can be left, Send it to frank_lupo@email.it and me.
I try that your problem can be solved though it doesn't reach frank, too.

Regards.
Hiroshi-Saito

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin III Bug: PgAdmin crashed after dropping
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: Error Message: ERROR: Attribute "freq_pago" has pseudo-type internal