Re: Error Message: ERROR: Attribute "freq_pago" has pseudo-type internal

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Error Message: ERROR: Attribute "freq_pago" has pseudo-type internal
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Nicolas.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nicolas, Leonardo Rizzo
(snip)
> -- Error Information --

> Number: -2147467259
> Routine: pgAdmin II:frmTable.cmdOK_Click

> Insert your comment:
> why...???

It is strange...
Is it possible to try to leave SQL queries of log and to reproduce it?
log from connection is necessary at that time.

If it can be left, Send it to frank_lupo@email.it and me.
I try that your problem can be solved though it doesn't reach frank, too.

Regards.
Hiroshi-Saito

От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: Error Message: ERROR: ALTER TABLE: column name "genera_factura" already exists in table "dat_comerciales"
От: "Padma Krishnan"
Сообщение: Error in viewing database