Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave.
and Raphaël.

Again.
But, an answer isn't hastened because I can't take time.

There was some deficiency in Query_Builder_patchX.
Try to use this.
And, crash in query didn't occur in present wxWindows-cvs.??
It is added part of Andreas' patch.

http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/FreeBSD_QueryBuilder_5.jpg
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/FreeBSD_QueryBuilder_6.jpg

However, these don't connect join with the line like MS-Windows.:-(

I advance little by little.
Time to think for a while is necessary.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again, And Apology.
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 1.0.2 Bundled...