Re: SQL pretty pritner?

От Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
Тема Re: SQL pretty pritner?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All,

VI has a lot of option ( that I haven’t tried) and I would bet that there are options for formatting and page breaks,
etc. It’s a bit of a learning curve though.

bobb

> On Oct 28, 2019, at 8:44 AM, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.
>

>> On Oct 28, 2019, at 7:37 AM, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> But does it reformat the text?
>>
> It’s an “indented text mode” so beeline respect current indentation. I don’t think it will take an stream out sql and
addnewlines at predictable places. Not at My desk to try.

>>> On 10/28/19 8:00 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Take a look at the VI(m) editor.  There is a Syntax mode for highlighting different file types, as well as tools
forexporting the highlighted text to HTML.  I have yet to find a file type that it doesn’t already handle.

От: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)"
Сообщение: Re: SQL pretty pritner?
От: "Mark Felder"
Сообщение: Re: jsonb_set() strictness considered harmful to data