WHERE (columnX IN (x,y,z)) ORDER BY columnY conflict

От Jay
Тема WHERE (columnX IN (x,y,z)) ORDER BY columnY conflict
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've been trying to get this query to work to no avail. Both parts
work in isolation. I am able to replace the IN clause with an ILIKE
statement and the ORDER BY works fine. But in combination with the IN
statement, the ORDER BY statement does not actually order the results,
though no errors are thrown and the IN section returns results as
expected.  Am I missing something simple here? I haven't been able to
turn up any results on google...

Thanks,

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re #1: top posting (was: Hijack!)
От: "A. Ozen Akyurek"
Сообщение: copy a large table raises out of memory exception