回复: Clarification needed: create partition table can be in another schema other than that of the parent table

От 周志勤
Тема 回复: Clarification needed: create partition table can be in another schema other than that of the parent table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Loop in pgsql-bugs-owner.

joe.zhou@dualhelios.com

发件人: 周志勤
发送时间: 2024-05-14 15:45
收件人: pgsql-bugs
主题: Clarification needed: create partition table can be in another schema other than that of the parent table
Hi Pgsql bugs,

I have the following scenario:

ptable sits in schema:BBB

create table AAA.ptable18250w partition of BBB.ptable for values from (180000000) to (182500000);

Now the ptable has a partition table: ptable18250w sits in schema AAA.

Is this what we intent to do or an issue? as we do a sql search under schema BBB, we will never find this table,which causes a lot of confusion for me.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and best regards,
Joe

joe.zhou@dualhelios.com

От: 周志勤
Сообщение: Clarification needed: create partition table can be in another schema other than that of the parent table
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Clarification needed: create partition table can be in another schema other than that of the parent table