Re: Event item duplication

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Event item duplication
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 12:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> >     Core member Bruce Momjian will be presenting at the three-day ch/open
> >     conference in Zurich, Switzerland.
> >     Core member Bruce Momjian will be presenting at the three-day ch/open
> >     conference in Zurich, Switzerland:
> >
> >     http://www.ch-open.ch/wstage/index.html
> >
> > at this:
> >
> >     http://www.postgresql.org/events/210.html
>
> This is very odd.  When I look at the entry in the editor, there is no
> duplication.   Robert?

I noticed the same thing last night and figured someone was editing
it... well, for some reason the event page is not rebuilding properly,
though I don't see anything particularly wrong with it...Dave, do you
see anything in the logs?  I've manually hacked it for now, let's see if
the problem comes back.

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PGSQL-WINDOWS mailing list?