Re: [Gforge-admins] Moving the server?

От Tom Copeland
Тема Re: [Gforge-admins] Moving the server?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 19:37, Justin Clift wrote:
> Out of curiosity, do you know if it works well with any of the PHP
> caching-compilers or accelerators?  i.e. Turck-mmcache?

I ran turck-mmcache on RubyForge for a while and it seemed to improve
performance... but then we got some new hardware and it became a moot
point.  If we start noticing httpd processes gobbling up lots of CPU,
it'd probably be a good thing to try.

Yours,

Tom

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: [Gforge-admins] Moving the server?
От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: Documentation in new design unreadable