Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> It would be nice it the OpenSSL project could grant us an LTS license for a
> buildfarm animal to ensure compatibility but I have no idea how realistic that
> is (or how much the LTS version of 1.0.2 has diverged from the last available
> public 1.0.2 version).

Surely the answer must be "not much".  The entire point of an LTS
version is to not have to change dusty calling applications.

We had definitely better have some animals still using 1.0.2, but
I don't see much reason to think that the last public release
wouldn't be good enough.

От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Re: Make pgbench exit on SIGINT more reliably
От: Hans Buschmann
Сообщение: Proposal: Removing 32 bit support starting from PG17++