Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 24 May 2023, at 16:15, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> We had definitely better have some animals still using 1.0.2, but
> I don't see much reason to think that the last public release
> wouldn't be good enough.

There are still RHEL7 animals like chub who use 1.0.2 so I'm not worried.  We
might want to consider displaying the OpenSSL version number during configure
(meson already does it) in all branches to make it easier to figure out which
versions we have coverage for?

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Cutting support for OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 in 17~?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Why does pg_bsd_indent need to be installed?